Parts for the
T18 & T19 Transmissions
The T18 is fully supported for parts. The transmission remains in aftermarket production and is still one of the most popular Jeep conversion transmissions available.
Our master rebuild kit has been assembled for our customer's rebuilds as well as our own. It is the most complete kit we've seen anywhere and features all the consumable and wear item components.
It is recommended that you use the supplied shaft bushings with the supplied thrust washer for simplicity of the rebuild and standardization.
It is very common for our customers to do top-level rebuild work, using good methods and by following our included instruction guide.
We suggest the rebuilder have access to a set of snap ring pliers, a bearing puller and a hydraulic press.
Essentially all parts for the T18, including gears, shafts, factory adapters & tailhousings, retainers, etc. are available new and affordably so. For anything not shown, contact us.
Click on any item description in blue below to expand its details for purchase. You can use your browser's Back button to return to this page and your cart items will remain.
For your reference, all asterixed * items below are included in our master rebuild kit, above.
Items indicated with a "‡" are not available singly, but are included in the Small Parts Kit, #A below.
1. Retainer, bearing, front input
2. Gasket, front input bearing retainer *
3. Seal, front input *
4. Ring, retaining, front input shaft to bearing *
5. Ring, retaining, front input bearing to case *
6. Bearing, front input *
7. Shield or slinger, front input *
8. Shaft, front input (aka, input gear or clutch shaft)
9. Ring, clip, input shaft to mainshaft pilot rollers *
10. Bearings, needle rollers *
11. Ring, synchronizer, 3rd to 4th gear *
12. Slider, clutch, 3rd / 4th gear
13. Ring, clip, input shaft to mainshaft pilot rollers *
14. Spring, synchronizer hub, 3rd / 4th *
15. Hub, synchronizer, 3rd / 4th
16. Spring, synchronizer hub, 3rd / 4th *
17. Keys, synchronizer hub, 3rd / 4th
18. Assembly, syncrhonizer hub, 3rd / 4th
19. Ring, synchronizer, 3rd to 4th gear *
20. Gear, 3rd & Kit, 3rd gear update
21. Bushing, mainshaft journal, 3rd gear *
22. Washer, thrust *
23. Gear, 2nd
24. Ring, synchronizer, 2nd to 3rd gear *
25. Bushing, mainshaft journal, 2nd gear *
26. Shaft, main
27. Spring, synchronizer hub, 1st / 2nd *
28. Hub, synchronizer, 1st / 2nd
29. Spring, synchronizer hub, 1st / 2nd *
30. Slider, 1st / Reverse gear
31. Keys, syncrhonizer hub, 1st / 2nd *
32. Assembly, syncrhonizer hub, 1st / 2nd
33. Bushing, mainshaft journal, 1st gear *
34. Gear, 1st
35. Washer, thrust, mainshaft to rear bearing *
36. Bearing, rear output *
37. Ring, retaining, rear output bearing to case *
38. Ring, retaining, mainshaft to rear output bearing*
39. Bearing, roller, countershaft front *
40. Ring, retaining, countershaft front bearing *
41. Washer, countershaft front *
42. Gear, countershaft drive
43. Spacer, countershaft
44. Gear, countershaft, third
45. Shaft, counter
46. Bearing, ball roller, countershaft rear *
47. Ring, retaining, countershaft rear bearing to case *
48. Ring, retaining, countershaft rear bearing to shaft *
49. Gear, reverse, includes idler bushing
50. Shaft, reverse idler (currently not available)
51. Cover, PTO port
52. Gasket, PTO port cover *
53. Screw, countershaft front bearing cover plate
54. Plate, countershaft front bearing cover
55. Gasket, countershaft front bearing cover *
56. Plug, drain
57. Plug, filler
58. Gasket, top cover *
59. Gasket, rear tailhousing to case *
60. Bolt, PTO cover plate
Key items of interest:
Measuring the finger length of a shifter stick. The scale datum is the base of the ball and the measurement is taken to the tip of the finger.