Conversion Engines in Jeeps
Some of the best engine conversions in Jeeps feature proper headers in lieu of factory manifolds. Top reasons for their installation include:
- Clearances within the engine bay
- Improved secondary exhaust circuit routing
- Better engine placement possibilities
- Increased engine performance
- Decreased underhood temperatures (in the case of coated headers)
In some cases, headers are simply a necessity with certain engines in certain Jeeps.
Novak offers this collection of the best headers we can recommend and have found to work well in essentially all models of Jeeps.