Ordering & Shipping
| Our sales staff is not on commission. Callers comment that they appreciate that they never felt like we push them into buying product.
Paramount to us is getting our customers properly informed on the conversion and provisioned with the parts they need.
We will thoughtfully recommend parts that we and other companies are able to provide to make the customer's swap as successful as possible.
Payment options include:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Money Orders
- Cashiers Checks
- Personal Checks (clearance period required)
- Bank wires
- PayPal to:
Estimates & Package Deals
We enjoy building estimates for customers seeking individual parts or integrated packages of our components. A package discount may apply and we will be able to help you engineer a combination of components that will work together and minimize planning and installation difficulties.
We welcome international orders. We export regularly to nearly every continent on the planet and with a variety of global carriers. We do ask our international customers to allow at least one day for export and shipping documentation. We will always seek out the best rates and most secure shipping and customs brokerage methods available.
We generally ship via:
- United States Postal Service
- LTL Truck Carriers (Old Dominion, SAIA, UPS Freight, and others)
The above carriers typically deliver on business, non-holiday days. Saturday Delivery services for UPS Next Day and UPS 2nd Day are available to some US locations at extra expense. Please call in with your order if such expediency is required.
Shipping quotes are easily provided. We ship all packages fully insured and tracking numbers (if applicable) are available upon request.
Continental US Customers:
- UPS service is very reliable, easily tracked and avaialable with a variety of options. UPS terms such as Next Day, 2nd Day; etc. are business days; e.g., Monday-Friday deliveries. UPS cannot deliver to PO Boxes
- USPS Parcel Post may be best for smaller parts, and/or for PO Box delivery service where speed is less crucial
- USPS Priority Mail may be best for smaller parts, and/or for PO Box delivery service where speed is more important
International Customers: You may choose "International: To Be Determined" in your shipping options. We will e-mail you with some shipping options and costs for your further confirmation and before charging your card.
Canadian Customers: We and our Canadian customers have generally had the best results from USPS Priority International, in terms of delivery times (usually less than a week), customs & brokerage fees, and handling.
Hawaiian Customers: Choose International: To Be Determined or UPS Second Day. Ground and Third Day are not yet valid UPS options for Hawaii shipments.